AIM
FaltaViva

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Pretty cool movie.

I liked the plot, the animation was decent, and the cast was incredible. (Every voice there is awesome)

Keep ip the good work!

Yoshi´s star chase Yoshi´s star chase

Pretty good.

I would have liked it a lot more if you did your own backgrounds, but overall it was OK.

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

Hmm...

I myself am a Christan, but I'm probably more blasphemous than most. It wasn't horrible, but there really wasn't any...plot. (Unless there's some sort of...fad going around I'm unaware of) Anyway, not great, not terrible.

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Neato.

You know what you're doing with sprites, and you're drawings aren't terrible, you just need to work on animating a little more. (I know that sounds retarded coming from a guy with a gallery full of crap, but I do have eyes :p)

I was waiting for the song throughout the whole flash and was about to wail on you before I heard you included it, good on you.

And to Woogy, if you weren't aware the song he used is called "Air Man no Taosenai" and it's basically an internet phenomenon, so it's MORE than warranted to be in this flash, hell, it's guaranteed.

Even More Brawl Taunts Even More Brawl Taunts

Best Cartoon Ever

Srsly.

SoraGuy responds:

I know right?

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wow...Incredible.

I love the art style, ingenious really! I tip my hat off to you sir.

Resident Idiot Resident Idiot

Hilarious man.

I really loved it, you had some audio streaming issues, but other than that it was really great.

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 2 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 2

Hilarious.

You're made of win.

Bitter Bill Bitter Bill

I liked it a lot.

The premise has been done before, but you did it in a way that kept my attention. Great work, hope to see more from you.

Slackman responds:

You can count on it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Epic, Simply Epic.

Incredible work. I can't wait for Disc 2, I'm happy I got in, and again, sorry for all the trouble Stamper.